Special: Buy 3 containers of Egg Wipes and we will ship a 4th one at no extra charge!
Dirty eggs are inevitable when it comes to raising egg-laying birds. Now there is a convenient and easy way to gently and safely clean soiled eggs after laying. Each pop up canister contains 25 biodegradable wet wipes that will each clean up to a dozen large eggs depending on the soil level.
- Gentle, plant based egg cleaner
- USDA BioPreferred designated formulation
- Effective and easy to use
- Removes soil quickly
Directions: Remove a wipe from the pop up canister and wipe each egg until the soil is dissolved and egg is clean. Dry with a clean cloth or paper towel. Store cleaned eggs in the refrigerator.
Tips for Cleaner Eggs
- Collect eggs from nesting boxes at least two times a day. Typically collect in the morning and afternoon.
- Do not allow birds to roost or sleep in nesting boxes.
- Provide clean straw or pine shavings at coop or nesting box entrance. This will help clean off dirty feet as birds walk in.
- Keep bird’s tail feathers and rear area clean or fecal matter.